Machu Picchu Fullday (Vistadome)
The Machu Picchu fullday journey begins in the city of Cusco with the gathering of our passengers from their hotels at 5:30 am. We will then to Poroy in a tourist bus (20min), where we will head to the railway station in the town of Aguas Calientes in Vistadome train, arriving to Aguas Calientes at around 10:30 am. Having arrived, we will leave the train station and drive to the bus station, which is very close, to then go to the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (25 min).
Once we have arrived to the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, we will visit the most attractive and important archaeological site in South America (Machu Picchu) site with our guide for about 2 to 3 hours. Our guide will explain the history of this spectacular place, and show us the buildings constructed by the Incas, their functions and more.
After the guided tour, you will have free time to explore, take more photos or climb the mountain of Waynapicchu, by 01:00 pm (2,634 above sea level). We will then take the bus to Aguas Calientes for lunch, and then the train back to the Ollantaytambo station, where you will be returned to the city of Cusco. Arriving to Cusco in the evening, we will transfer you to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel 5:30 am
- Train tickets Poroy - Aguas Calientes - Poroy (Train Vistadome)
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Professional bilingual guide
- Transport from Poroy to your Hotel in Cusco .
- Wear Sunscreen .
- Clothing and shoes.
- An Umbrella, Raincoat or Poncho (in case it rains).
- Camera or Video Camera (optional).